Arrible has developed a game app for a video game development company. Their task was to provide art testing and high-polys rendering in UE5. Guys have successfully delivered quality low poly assets that have helped us improve the game assets texture. The team has been collaborative, communicative and receptive to feedback throughout the partnership. Their accessibility and cost-effectiveness are impressive in the workflow.
We'll create a game for you from scratch of any complexity or do it together with your team
Product ownership of the project. We will help you create the core of the game, manage the work of the team, develop the project and maintain user interest in it in accordance with market trends and the needs of the target audience.
Project resource management. We will help organize the work of the team, write technical documentation, design and prioritize tasks, as well as monitor their implementation, take over communication with the customer and contractors and solve problems on the project.
The popularity and profitability of the game rely on the development of game design. We will help you develop the concept of the game, its content and the rules of the game process.
Odyssey Racing Arena is a dark fantasy racing game with RPG elements, breeding and betting mechanics based on "play and earn" economy. Odyssey Racing Arena players have several available roles to play. Each role allows player to experience a unique set of game mechanics and styles of gameplay.
Assignment 42 is a strategic, puzzle-based experience set in a maze of superstructure interiors. Progress by programming a machine to handle fried electrics and fires while you, with the guidance of your partner operator, evacuate every civilian and investigate who is behind the disaster.
We’d developed a website for a client and were looking for a company that could create an RPG NFT game for them. We found them through a Google search by coming across an article for the top game developers. We initially tried negotiating with nearly 15 companies. We called Arrible, and their answer displayed the most expertise, so we recommended them to the client for this project.
The project budget was around $44,500,000., but the deadlines were running out, so it was necessary to do it not just with high quality, but also in a short time. The Arrible team coped with this task perfectly, the client was satisfied, and as far as I know, continues to work with them. The customer was pleased that the team told him how to do better and even cut some of his ideas. At the time of release, there were a minimum of bugs and warnings, which allowed the project to be launched on time.
The development remains ongoing, but investors and internal stakeholders have already praised the initial prototype, particularly the game’s characters and map. The team is highly receptive and we’re impressed with their rapid turnaround time.
The 3D models align with our existing art asset pipeline, thanks to Arrible. So far, the team workflow has been effective. Their quick turnaround time and affordable rates for quality work impressed us.
Arrible successfully created a game in a timely manner. The team went the extra mile to fulfill their responsibilities and meet the needs of the internal team. They also incorporated great ideas to optimize the platform. They were communicative, reliable and cost-effective.
- - Acquaintance with the project team and gathering requirements;
- - Creation of the concept of the game;
- - Writing a GDD (Game Design Document) with interaction logic and interface diagrams, as well as a project framework, which includes a project plan, art guidelines and parts of concept art.
- - Creation of a prototype of a future game with a minimum set of features (1-2 interfaces, locations and characters) to test ideas and game mechanics until the game meets the requirements of the target audience;
- - Creation of a technical demo to demonstrate an early prototype to investors / stakeholders, where the project is still far from ideal, but displays the main game ideas.
- Development of a small, polished part of the project in order to evaluate the product at an early stage, as if it were a finished game. Our artists and developers create a minimal set of mechanics in order for the client to appreciate a short but memorable gaming experience.
- Creation of content for the entire game, where all departments are involved: PM & Producers, Game Design, UI / UX, 2D, 3D, Animation, Rigging, VFX, Development, DevOps.
- After creating the first full-fledged version of the game, our QA specialists test it for defects and inconsistencies (bugs, art content), and then pass these comments on to specialized specialists who work until there are no open tickets left in the CRM system.
- After fixing all the bugs, our manager conducts a demo of the final version of the game to the customer:
- - If there are comments, the game is sent for minor revision and re-testing;
- - If there are no comments, our team will port the game to the declared platforms and transfer the source code (art content, gameplay video, game build).
- - After the release of the game, in most cases, our customers successfully develop their product and contact us for further improvements, with which we are happy to help them;
- - In addition to patches and updates, our specialists analyze player behavior, market decisions and game statistics in order to increase the percentage of player retention, their interest in the game and your monetization.
A solution that is suitable for projects that have an idea, but no details on how to reach the final result. Payment is based on the time spent. The main advantages of this model are as follows:
- Work on sprints (Agile approach) and the ability to make changes at any stage;
- Visibility of the result at each stage;
- Flexible system of payments (upon completion of work, once a week, month, quarter).
This option is suitable for projects that have a written and approved concept of the game. Payment is made according to the amount of work estimated in hours. The main advantages of this model are as follows:
- Fixed budget;
- Fixed amount of work;
- Fixed terms;
- The inability to make changes or additions after the signing of the contract.
This model is suitable for companies that have their own team and they need to understaff it with individual specialists. The main advantages of this model are as follows:
- An experienced specialist in the team who doesn't need to be trained;
- Exemption from paying taxes, sick leave, time off for an employee;
- Support from the CTO, who mentors and advises the rented employee.
Yes, but before that, we conduct a comprehensive audit to analyze all aspects of the game: from the code to the implemented game mechanics. Based on the data received, we give our verdict and propose the next steps of cooperation.
It all depends on the size and complexity of the project or service being provided. If we consider a project of average complexity, then as a rule the team consists of the following performers: Producer, Project Manager, Game Designer, Art Manager, UI/UX Designer, 2D Artist, 3D Artist, Animator, Unity / Unreal Engine Developer, Back-end Developer, Build Engineer.
Everything is individual. The price is formed on many factors: the size and genre of the game, whether there is already ready-made art content and game design, the number and complexity of game mechanics in MVP, platforms and technologies. A more objective assessment can be formed after evaluating the game design document. For example, a simple card game can cost from $10,000. If you add a client-server architecture, the amount will be higher. Larger projects, such as browser-based strategies or MMO RPG’s can cost from $100,000 or more. Regarding the terms of delivery - the criteria are the same. As a rule, it can be from 1 month to several years.
Of course, we carry out an initial assessment of the feasibility of certain functions at the briefing stage. If, during the implementation, specialists have ideas for optimizing the product, we make a discussion, first within the team and then with the involvement of the customer, arguing this or that decision on specific examples.
We work worldwide with clients from different time zones. Most often it’s Europe, USA, Latin America and other continents.
Basically, communication on the project is carried out in Discord on a channel specially created for your project. Sometimes the specifics of the project involve working in the client’s Task Manager or messenger if we need to work together with another team (we are fine with this). The time and number of presentations (sprint review, retrospective, conference calls) are agreed with the customer in an individual format and depending on the specifics of the project.
Depending on the request and the specifics of the project, we work on three models: Fixed price, Time & Material, Outstaff.
We receive an application from you.
We evaluate the project and ask clarifying questions.
We fix the agreements and start working together.